Friday, May 13, 2016

Seizures CEASED like the rain

After 10 seizures
and 5 drops of THC
I intended to launch this post with the 2 nurses' visits on Tuesday.

But then came yesterday morning: About 10 seizures in 10 minutes leaving C. limp, coated with saliva and twitching. At that point I grabbed the THC and gave her 5 drops. That was one drop more than the highest dose she'd had about 3 weeks ago when we brought her to the neurologist for a routine checkup.

This time it had an almost immediate affect on her. It reminded me of a line from one of my favorite children's book which I often read my grandchildren, Sylvester and the Magic Pebble: "It didn't stop gradually as rains usually do. It CEASED."

Likewise, C.'s seizures weren't subsiding; they were actually growing more intense. But after the THC, they CEASED.

Some six hours later, she had about three more seizures and after 2 drops of THC, they CEASED again.

This morning, I was greeted by another barrage and after five drops of THC and two more seizures, it ended. 

The Hubby is a bit skeptical but, despite the absence of definitive proof, I'm convinced the THC earns the credit.

Next post, I'll summarize the two nurses' visits.

No comments: