Sunday, September 6, 2015

An update on C.

The near-daily fevers haven't abated.

I obtained a pediatrician's note assuring the school that the fevers are not symptomatic of anything contagious and authorizing the school nurse to administer Advil when needed. I also provided the nurse with a large supply of Advil capsules.

I still wonder whether the Rivotril weaning is triggering these fevers.  But at only 4 drops three times a day we're down to less than half of C.'s original dose. I can hardly wait to see what she'll be like once her body is free of this drug.

No comments: