Friday, July 10, 2015
Another cannabis update
Until the piece of paper was actually in our hand, I had this niggling fear that the bureaucrats might refuse. I even concocted a reason they might give: that there had been no evidence of a significant improvement in C.'s condition. I wouldn't have been able to argue with that.
But apparently they didn't delve that deep, and our med drawer is stocked with our first batch of the oil in the second year of its use.
Still no drama to report. Plenty of those "neurological fevers" that send C. seizing away until the Advil kicks in. Other days, just one or two seizures.
But the awaited neurological bonanza, the "lifting of the fog", still tarries.